Gives new life to pre-loved furniture
After you have decided what you would like, the following steps provide a guide for how the bespoke process and rejuvenating your furniture works.
What will be needed to complete the project?
1. Stripping down? Investigate state of seat, padding, foam, etc.
2. Treating of woodwork? Sanding, filling, staining, varnishing, painting, waxing etc.
3. Re-upholstery – padding, re-webbing, covering with new fabric, new hessian, optional stainproofing (Scotchgard)
· Time/skill involved
· Do you want to do any of it yourself? (e.g. some customers prefer to do the sanding etc. themselves to reduce cost)
· Do you wish to purchase fabric yourself, or will you want Granny’s Attic to order it for you?
· The state of the furniture when it is stripped down
· What materials Granny’s Attic need to supply e.g. new webbing, hessian, tacks, paint, etc.
Sign contract and supply furniture to be worked on.
Payment to be made on collection of project - cash/card/bank transfer accepted.
Swoon - Take your beautiful re-upholstered furniture home and enjoy!